Hello to all seeking self-growth daily,
My name is Jagi. I’m a certified life coach who also happens to be a lover of life. It is my wish to help you find new ways to live the best experience ever.
What can you expect from me?
- Actively listen to what you have to say
- Move you to a place of healthy living
- Help you develop new positive beliefs
In addition to the above, my hope is you will receive motivation, inspiration as well as accountability for your own self-care.
Because without you being cared for, it can get easy to get lost in the shuffle of daily life.
I’ve been in the self-help world for over 15 years now. Initially getting mentally healthy, learning to care for me was all about me.
But then I entered the world of counseling than it became all about my clients who were needing help in their day to day living.
These are people who entrusted their mental health care in my hands to which I was privy to many of their negative core beliefs.
Purpose healing is something that I am very passionate about, as I know we have to take our health into our hands. We are our own best advocate for intentional healing.
For this type of healing, counseling wasn’t enough for my clients; I went back to school to become a hypnotherapist. I was trained by Sherry M. Hood, who teaches Doctors/Counselors at the University of Alberta.
The training at Royal Roads University enabled me to become a life coach, which, combined with hypnotherapy and counseling, created a uniquely dynamic way to shift negative beliefs.
To further my training in healing the whole body, I added personal training. Because I feel the body has to align with the spirit and mind for full healing to come about.
At Steve Nash Fitness, I enabled clients to take their health into their own hands to lead to healthy eating. Many of my clients now lead healthy lives where they are in charge of their own health.
Being a survivor of cancer myself, I have learned many various ways of keeping myself healthy through thoughts, vitamins/minerals, and using a specific type of metal utensils, which you will learn more about in my blog.
This is what I hope to be able to do for my readers as well.
Areas of Specialty
- Healing with Guided Imagery
- Regression Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Grief Resolution
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Timelines Recovery
- Assist with pain/healing from surgery
- Hypnoband Weight loss
- Design Individual Workout Plans
- Training Clients One-On
For those of you who like to know the professional background of the person who is going to be solely focused on your needs.
- 2016 – ISSA – Personal Trainer Certification
- 2012 – Royal Roads University – Executive/Life Coaching Program
- 2009 – Sherry M. Hood/University of Alberta – Hypnotherapy Certification
- 1999 – UFV – Counseling Diploma
- 2009-Pres. Transform Live For Healthy Living/Innervisions
- 2015-2016 Personal Trainer/Steve Nash Fitness
- 2003-2007 Disability Counselor For Self-employed Individuals/North Fraser Community Futures
- 1999-2003 Counselor Mental/Physical Health Issues/Mennonite Central Committee